Samsung launches Galaxy Note 5 for Rs. 53,900 in India
#Samsunggalaxy #galaxynote5 #Samsung
Less than the week after its global launch, Samsung has brought its flagship phablet, the Galaxy Note 5, in India. The Note 5 is the premium, a 5.7-inch device that would run you Rs 53,900 for a 32 GB model & Rs 59,900 for the 64 GB version. You can buy both models from September 20 in black sapphire, gold platinum & silver titanium colours. Read on Samsung launches Galaxy Note 5 for Rs. 53,900 in India.
The Note 5 runs on an Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system that has stripped with Samsung’s TouchWiz theme, so it would not exactly look like the stock versions of Android that run on the other phones like the Nexus 6.
Its guts are potent: The screen is an AMOLED display that runs at huge 1440 x 2560 resolution. It has powered by the Samsung’s proprietary 64-bit Exynos octa-core processor (2.1GHz quad-core + 1.5GHz quad-core) and had 4 GB RAM. It also has Samsung’s S-Pen stylus, which, as earlier reported, is an excellent tool for permanently damaging your phone.
There are an enormous, 3,000 mAH battery & a 16-MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilisation, which is great news for photo buffs. There is also a 5-MP front camera, which is great news for selfie addicts.
Also, the Note 5 also has a fingerprint sensor & an integrated heart-rate monitor.
- Samsung launches Galaxy S6 Edge+ at Rs 57,900
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ started at Rs 57,900 in India
- Samsung discloses next generation Ultra HDTV
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8 At price Rs 32,500
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Key Specs And Features
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Goes Official, Coming Soon to India via Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Price Cut in India Again
- Samsung smartphone Galaxy Note8 at Rs 67,900
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) With Samsung Launched in India
- Samsung aims to tackle Apple with price drops
- Samsung Introducing New GALAXY S4 Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy Launches Note 8 India, iPhone 8 &, iPhone X Leaks, Xiaomi Mi A1 on Sale
- Samsung gives away free Galaxy Note 8 to fliers
- Samsung Aims to core Apple With Earlier Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Launch Set for February 25 Ahead of MWC 2018
- Samsung reveals a sleep tracker that controls home during sleep
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt smartphone 3GB RAM version launched at Rs 12,999
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 with 13-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched in India.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update for more Samsung Devices
- Yotaphone just discarded Android for Sailfish
- Samsung reveals latest ATIV Book 9 Ultrabook
- Samsung hits Apple for the first time in new customer satisfaction survey
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 16GB Variant Launching on January 3: Price, Specifications
- Get to know more about Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy J7+ With Dual Camera Setup, Dual WhatsApp Support Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Available in India at Rs 9666
- Mi 7 Launch Unlikely at MWC 2018, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S Expected Instead: Reports