Rumoured Xiaomi Mi 4c with USB Type-C likely to launched on Sep 22
#XiaomiMi4c #USBtype-C #Xiaomi
Earlier this year, Xiaomi unveiled it is Mi 4i that was the successor to the Mi 4. Following the release, considerations were rife that the China-based smartphone maker would reveal the Mi 5 at its August 5 event. But the date was assigned to the official launch of the MIUI 7 interface. Rumoured Xiaomi Mi 4c with USB Type-C likely to launched on Sep 22
Now, latest leaks hint at another successor to the Mi 4 smartphone, dubbed Xiaomi Mi 4c, which is likely to be released on September 22, a report on My Driver notes.
Mi 4c is said to come with a 5-inch HD display & feature a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 chipset and feature the reversible USB Type-C port for charging and output.
The Mi 4c is most likely to run the latest MIUI 7 OS and come with two storage options & RAM variants. The 16 GB model would come packed with 2 GB of RAM while the higher 32 GB model would feature 3 GB of RAM.
The smartphone would power by a 3080mAh battery and feature 13 megapixel rear cameras and a 5-megapixel front snapper.
If speculations are to believed, the Mi 4c is expected to be priced around CNY 1,299 (approximately $200).
Photo credit : Google search
- Xiaomi launches MIUI 7 on Aug 13, may also reveal the Mi 5
- Launching of Xiaomi Redmi 5A With ‘8-Day Battery Life’, Snapdragon 425
- Xiaomi to start Mi 4c with 3GB RAM on October 3
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A VS Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 expected to launch with Snapdragon 660, dual cameras
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Offline Pre-Bookings Begin, Deliveries to Start From March 8
- Xiaomi begins new telecom carrier service called ‘Mi Mobile’ in China
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S with 5.99-Inch Bezel-Less Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched
- Xiaomi ‘New Smartphone Series to be Launched Today
- Mi 7 Launch Unlikely at MWC 2018, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S Expected Instead: Reports
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G are introducing in India on Dec 30
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to be Released end of October
- ‘Xiaomi Mi 4 64GB’ gets another price cut in India
- Xiaomi planning to start laptops to take on Apple, Lenovo
- Xiaomi shipped over 10 million smartphones globally in September alone
- Xiaomi looking to set up built-up plant in Chennai
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 hit India tomorrow
- Xiaomi might launch Redmi 2A in India on ‘July 7’
- Xiaomi launches 2 new headphones in India
- Xiaomi set to launch another in India, not the Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi’s list of smartphones getting MIUI 9 update
- Xiaomi sells 800,000 ‘Redmi Note 2’ smartphones within 12 hours
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 4GB RAM Variant Launched: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 India Price Cut
- ‘Xiaomi Mi 4’ set to be launched in India on 28 January
- Xiaomi Mi Edge smartphone with arched dual edge display found
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Special Edition Red color variant launched in India at Rs 13,999